Saturday, August 13, 2011

Graduate School

I am officially a graduate student in economics! Just over one week ago, I started my Master's degree in Applied Economics. The two tracks that I am deciding between are "Data Analytics" or "Applied Micro and Policy". I would love to do both of them, but the program is only three semesters long, so my capacity is limited.

Unfortunately, I have not been posting to the blog much lately due to the fact that I have been in the process of relocating to a new city for my graduate program. However, my goal is to post at least 3 to 4 times per week by the end of the the year, and writing that here will hopefully be an effective commitment device!

Now, I should get back to studying for my three-week Math Econ course. The Cobb-Douglas production function, Taylor's Theorem, and Hessian matrices await!

Look for posts soon... and don't forget to follow me on Twitter as an easy way to get updates for this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Big congrats and best of luck! Keep up the posting, and I'll keep reading.

    ReplyDelete