Sunday, December 26, 2010

My New Reading List

I am really excited about the books that I received this year for Christmas. I have lots of good reading material for the new year.

Economics
The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith
Naked Economics  by Charles Wheelan
Soccernomics by Simon Kuper and Stefan Szymanski

Other
The Next 100 Years by George Friedman
The Business of Value Investing by Sham Gad
The Best American Sports Writing 2010 edited by Peter Gammons
Eating Well's Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook

I was also surprised by my wonderful girlfriend who gave me an Amazon Kindle, the top selling eReader. I am in the process of learning how to use my new gadget, but you can expect a post about it in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Zack, I read Naked Economics a couple of years ago. Great book. I love its user-friendly terminology; it was accessible and enjoyable to an economic neophyte such as myself.

    ReplyDelete